Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Day is Here!

Yes my devoted fans.
Today is the day that I meet my nemesis. 
I must say that over the past few months I have been anticipating this day with delight.
I know I have not been very active in posting, but I'll share some of the conversations I've had with my enemy, so you can see what an obnoxious person he is.....

(Some background on this conversation. The goldfish sent me a picture of my assistant and said she was my twin. Not true.)

Me: And she is not MY twin.
Goldfish: Close enough.
Me: Nope. there is a huge difference between a fish and an obnoxious human.
Goldfish: What about between an obnoxious fish and an obnoxious human?
Me: Still a big difference. Fish are regal and perfection. Humans are warped attempts to replicate that.
Goldfish: That is correct.
Me: Really. I'm surprised you agree.
Goldfish: I'm a goldfish.
Me: Goldfish do not count in that generalization. They are in a class far inferior.
Goldfish: Heh, you're just jealous.
Me: Jealous of what? Your stupid color and idiotic manners? Or your lack of wit or charm?
Goldfish: There you go again displaying your utter ignorance and lack of understanding and perception as to what wit, charm, good looks, and overall awesomeness really are.
Me: For the record, I have a goldfish for a roommate; I know them very well.
Goldfish: He is *a* goldfish. I am *the* Goldfish. 
Me: True. My roommate is an idiot. But from our conversation I gather that you are less intelligent that he is.
Goldfish: Not very good at gathering things, are ya?

And this is where I stopped replying. There was not need to bother myself with talking to someone so inferior to myself. 

As you probably gathered, there is a new fish in my desk complex, but he is too busy to be photographed. 


And McKellen should be posting tomorrow....though we are quite unreliable when it comes to regular posting. But tomorrow is a holiday for him, so you might hear something.

No comments:

Post a Comment