Unfortunately I should have introduced our fellow fish last post.
Because now, both she and Marguerite have moved on.
In a way.
In simple words, she died.
Hullo there peoples! It's Will again, and this time I have Elizabeth with me.
There aren't many good pictures of said dead fish, but I think I might have a blurry one to show you.
Introducing: Tauriel.
Yup! Another of my *favorite* movies....I reaaaaally liked the second Hobbit film. Very good acting, (even if it's a little different from the book), and Elizabeth thinks that the additions were, in fact, for the best.
I wholeheartedly think that. Just so you know. Tauriel was a very nice fish, though always a little odd. However, I had thought she was completely adjusted, because she was acting normal. Nevertheless, I was wrong. (I know Elizabeth is glad to hear me say that!). But that was Tauriel, and I don't know if there will be a replacement.....the human is quite tired of guppies. She's already killed.....3....7.....8 so far. I don't actually blame her. I just hope we're not next!
Signing off now, McKellen wants to say a few words.
Will (and Elizabeth!)
Good afternoon to you land-lubbers.
This is McKellen, giving you your movie recommendation.
I don't know how often this will happen, but for this week at least, I will give you a suggested watching.
The movie?
David Copperfield (1999)
This movie is highly suggested, and has a wonderful cast including:
Maggie Smith (Betsey Trotwood)
Alun Armstrong (Dan Peggotty)
Emilia Fox (Clara Copperfield)
Pauline Quirke (Peggotty)
Daniel Radcliffe (Young David)
and guess who else.....
My wonderful human equivalent. (Mr. Creakle)
This movie is a two-part BBC Drama, so it is about three hours long.
Highly suggested however.
Very good movie.

No comments:
Post a Comment