Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life for me! (We!)

Hey there! (Hi!)
I finally get a chance to introduce myself (Ourselves!), because I (We!) am (Are!) quite persistent.
My name is Will, (And I'm-) and this is my lovely fellow fish, Elizabeth. (Hi there!)
We live in a communal tank, with two guppies - who you might have already met.....or at least one of them. Her name is Margret (Marguerite!), and she is a little snoody, (But very pleasant most of the time).  Since I don't think you've met the other fish, I (We!) won't introduce her now.
Elizabeth and I are neon tetras, which means we have vibrant, iridescent stripes on us, making us shimmery. If you ever want to come visit, we would really love to meet you.
The reason you won't get to see a picture of us (Yet!) is because the humans are having problems with internet. I really don't care, (Will!) as long as I have my food everyday, (True.) but when they forget that it's absolutely awful. Right now it's mid-term time, and everyone is very busy. Well, at least our human is. She says that she's got so many tests, but then doesn't study for them. She's quite the slacker and procrastinator. But she intends to take one test today or tomorrow, or so she thinks, but my guess is that she will do it the day it's due. Probably within a few minutes! (That's probably enough.)
Anyway, as part of a let's-waste-our-precious-time-party she makes these videos. I think she has about twelve as of now, and most are pretty good. (Really good!) They are a bit of an acquired taste, and they deeply scare some people the first time they see them. If the internet decides to buck up, then we can show you some. (Better ask her first!)
All in all, I'd better sign off. I'm waiting till we get something interesting in our tank - as of now we only have a blue plant that the guppies adore. I want a boat.
So Elizabeth might post sometime, I don't even know if she knows about this blog though....and I'll need to talk to Herman about changing the name of the blog, as there are now six fish. Maybe something a little more universal.
Yo ho!

Will. (And Elizabeth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment