.......it's 'cause the, fish is dead.
Yes my dear friends, this is Percy here.
But Alas,
Marguerite-
-Is no more.
It is a very lonely day for me.
Guppies are not supposed to have to live alone.
But I swim in the tank now
ALONE.
It is a very sad day.
I don't particularly feel like posting some picture in her honor.....
But I will say that before long, new Marguerites and Chauvelins will be swimming in this tank.
Farewell,
Percy.
He died of a broken heart, pining for his Marguerite.
ReplyDeleteWait, I'm confused. I thought Percy was Marguerite's better half, not Chauevlin. Please explain, someone?!
ReplyDeleteI am confused by your question. Percy was sad that his wife died and didn't want to post a picture of her. Chauvelin might have died because Marguerite did not love him, but they sure weren't friends.
DeleteOkay, re-read the post and I think I understand. I thought at first that the post was written by Herman, but I see now it is, um, was, in fact written by Percy. Okay, all settled. Thanks.
Delete