Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

To clear the Air

Hey Everybody!
Pictures are comin' soon of all my new little guppy friends, but they're takin' an awful long time.
I just wanted to clear up a few things that have been going on.
1. The "Ghosts" that were posting comments were not run by me. They were run by a very supportive fan, who I'd like to thank for sticking up for my dead friends.
2. I'd like to thank another supporter for making a support blog for me. It can be very hard to keep a blog going, especially when my earthly bodies keep dying. So, check out my support blog at LongLivesHerman.blogspot.com. There is an inconvinece with the picture, it says it will take you to this blog, but it actually doesn't. Remember, I don't run that blog.
3. This isn't really my blog, since I share it with guppies, so I might eventually (depending on the populace) create my own.

Now, to newsie stuff.
The girl who runs our tanks has been living a killer schedule.
She stayed up till the wee hours of the morning, doing a weird and awful language test. Then she got up early to do English.
I don't understand humans.
I really don't.
Also, she has taken on a huge and awful job. She said something about Christmas and little kids and pageant.
Now what is that supposed to mean?

Yours Truly
Herman

1 comment:

  1. Poor Human. It sounds as if you over-work her.
    -Sherman
    p.s. I don't appreciate you re-naming my blog.

    ReplyDelete