Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

A Day for Dying

Hey everybody! It's Herman again.
This was supposed to be Marguerite's turn, but seeing as she is practically dead right now, I took over. Last night all the little guppies were extremely happy, and swimming cheerfully. However, today, they look like they are dying. Marguerite can't seem to get off her side, and Chauvelin just sits and won't move. Percy is going nuts and I think he might be insane. The dumb person who owns us doesn't have any clue as to what she should do, and it really hurts her to see Marguerite upside down, and not able to right herself. Alas, perhaps she should have waited 24 hours to put the fish in their new tank - but it is too late now. They are dying. Farewell everyone, I am still living strong, and hopefully will for the next few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment